Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ConfettiKiss Self-Made FB covers

If you are interested in any covers send write a comment below and I will email you the original due to the picture being quite large it will disturb the design of the blog thank you :-).


Cover #1

I made this cover taking a really cool picture I like from http://wallpapers-hq.ru/en/ and adding a really cool quote from an anime I enjoyed called "XXXholic" and also using Photobucket as a helping tool to combine the two. The girl in this picture doesn't look "normal" with the clown paint on her face I just thought it fit the quote perfectly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Covers #2


This cover was really hard  to create because I actually paused and anime i was watching right at this very second and I did a print-screen copy of this image.  A couple days later I got the idea to make it into a cover for my Facebook. Then I thought hmm...this is really missing something like a deep quote or story that has a bit of sadness to it. So, I looked online couldn't find anything that I felt fit me so I took lyrics from different songs from Evanescence to Mariah Carey to Janet Jackson lol and combined all the lyrics into one little short story.  I changed some words around and this is what I came up with...again using Photobucket   I worked hard to achieve this at the last minute lol.

If you want the picture without the quote It looks like this :

Cover # 2 No Quote



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This cover I made because I've been running into a lot of jealousy I thought it would be fun to make a Facebook cover to get my message across! lol ^_^

Cover # 3

I made this cover by going to http://wallpapers-hq.ru/en/. I was able to find this cool picture,  I put some overlays on the picture with Photobucket and added a quote by yours truly. Hope you like it!


The will be more self-made covers to come stay tuned ;-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment