Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Finding Never-Land


We all want that ultimate fantasy in our everyday reality. Some wish to be rich, some wish for true love and a never ending happiness but to truly enjoy anything you have to live in some type of hell (think about it). Why is Never-Land such a fantasy of the unimaginable but it never gives you what you want? If you truly understand that question you should realize never-land doesn't exist to fulfill your desires it only there to fulfill its own. Its a role for distraction to accelerate the mind of escapist in this world. I never want to depend on my fantasies to make my realities but only on the own sweat of my back and brow to create my forever....It's only a matter of time before we all have to face our demons and create our own happiness so stop wishing and start doing it only starts with you ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment